Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Cake on the Conference Table

Omaha Steaks 1 (6 in.) Chocolate Lover's CakeWe've all been there.  There's a delicious cake staring right at you but you can't take the first piece; that would make you look like a glutton.

For some reason I'm more averse to being seen as a glutton than I am about being one.  I know that in the privacy of my own home I can and sometimes do eat an entire bag of potato chips.  I shouldn't, but do.  However, in public, the fear of being perceived as a glutton pulls me in one direction while my desire for conference-table-cake pulls in the opposite.  So the two forces tend to balance out.  Sure, I eat some cake, but I also go without some....unless no one's looking.

3 comments:

  1. self-conscious is a good thing, as long as it is too much.
    All you need to back up is a sound excuse of appearing as a glutton. Make sure you have a good one whenever you do things that you feel guilty about. It always works for me, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looking so beautiful. I really love it. Thanks for sharing.


    Conference table & Office furniture UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. You more than likely haven't heard of a furniture dolly before, they are used by all the professional moving companies and come in a range of different forms.


    Hand truck wheels & casters & wire mesh containers

    ReplyDelete